Monday, July 25, 2011

You're a Kitty!

I was on my way to the office's Foodcourt when suddenly...


A Wild Kitteh appeared!


With me being a cat lover, the result was expected: I put down every defenses and call out to it like a little girl talking to her teddy bear. It turned out that the cat was so tame it snuggled itself all over my leg...

SHEWASSOCUDDLYIWASGOINGTODIEAAAAAAAAARRRGG!!1

*ahem*
Anyway, I spent time with her for I don't know how long. All I remember was the warm fuzzy feeling of joy, cat purrs, and the staring of passerbys.

Oh, I haven't told you guys this yet; I'm actually allergic to cat furs, I had a temporary runny nose and now my chin is itchy. But that's not really a notable case to me, for this table below will explain what I - and perhaps, the rest of world's cat lovers - believe about petting a cat outdoors.



I wish I can meet her again in the near future. (>.<)

No comments:

Post a Comment