Thursday, July 26, 2012

Meaning of Life Hangs on a Thread

So how long has it been now?

Looks like ever since I graduated and got to work my posts have been tremendously reduced compared to the time I was still on college.

I don't know, maybe it was because I needed an escape from my final project which would also help me to write better for my report.

Maybe it's because after I graduated I just went out for an all-out revenge to my hiatus from bigger form of entertainment.

Maybe it's because after I got my job I realized the time I have for myself got reduced so I just lost my priorities.

Maybe it's because after a whole year of being a mindless wake-up-go-to-work-go-home-play-games-sleep-repeat brained robot I also lost my sense of creativity.

Maybe because I just don't care anymore about what will happen.

Maybe I really should put a gun on my head and end all these useless things.

No comments:

Post a Comment